Each year I love to share products and information that I have tested on myself and love love love! In case if you are not on Facebook (where I posted daily from December 1-25) or missed a day, this is a full listing of things that I just adore!
Note: Some of the links to the products are affiliate links. I would never recommend a product or service that I have not personally tried and adored!
- Allie’s Favorite Thing #1: Super Business Coach Leonie’s 2014 Personal and Business workbooks are available! I use these and they really help you to debrief the past year and get clear on the coming year.
- Allie’s Favorite Thing #2: Learn how to earth yourself and achieve good health! The book is fantastic, and the grounding mat is amazing!
- Allie’s Favorite Thing #3: Schumann’s Resonance music has the frequency of the earth. This brainwave therapeutic music is excellent for meditating and healing.
- Allie’s Favorite Thing #4: I love Young Living oils because they are safe to ingest, place on your skin and for animals. Dr. Melissa Shelton has great information on using oils with animals.
- Allie’s Favorite Thing #5: My Gem & Essential Oil elixirs are great stocking stuffers for the healer in your life or someone who needs a little healing.
- Allie’s Favorite Thing #6: The Tapping Solution is AMAZING! Check out the website, read the book, then start tapping. I’m amazed at the results.
- Allie’s Favorite Thing #7: I love my Crystal Tones singing bowl. The healing sound penetrates you and is totally worth the cost.
- Allie’s Favorite Thing #8: Doreen Virtue’s Archangel Tarot deck is what I go to when I need answers to take action!
- Allie’s Favorite Thing #9: I use my BioMat everyday and also for my healing clients. The Amethyst & Black Tourmaline crystals are heated for ultra healing. It’s pricey but worth every penny.
- Allie’s Favorite Thing #10: Go see Mineral Mike at Oldtowne Gemstones in Alexandria, VA. He has a beautiful collection of crystals. Tell him I sent you!
- Allie’s Favorite Thing #11: Tuscon Gem & Mineral Show 2014. This is an ultra-feast for the crystal lover. Held for a few weeks in late January-early February, this is where you want to be if you love crystals! I’ll be there … will you?
- Allie’s Favorite Thing #12: “All is Well” by Louise Hay and Mona Lisa Schulz. This is an amazing book that addresses ailments from the spiritual and medical combined view. Brilliant! Have you read it?
- Allie’s Favorite Thing #13: Mineral Fusion has mineral-based cosmetic products that are not tested on animals. Love them!!!
- Allie’s Favorite Thing #14: Sign up for Notes from The Universe for a daily dose of inspiration.
- Allie’s Favorite Thing #15: I am Wishes Fulfilled Meditations CD by Wayne Dyer is perfect if you need a little help meditating.
- Allie’s Favorite Thing #16: >Etsy has numerous crafters who make beautiful memory boards which are excellent for your Law of Attraction vision board. I have 2 that are in constant use!
- Allie’s Favorite Thing #17: I love Traveler’s Wellastrology reports for unique astrology reports to help you know what location will help you thrive, your soul path, relationships, etc. I’ve had several reports created and they are accurate and insightful.
- Allie’s Favorite Thing #18: A healing path will lead you to being compassionate to all beings. Check out Leaping Bunny which certifies products (and ingredients) not tested on animals.
- Allie’s Favorite Thing #19: E-Squared by Pam Grout is a Law of Attraction book with fun exercises to see how you can work with energy to change your life!
- Allie’s Favorite Thing #20: Healingcrystals.com is a great online source for crystals! The ship quickly and have a huge selection!
- Allie’s Favorite Thing #21: Defending the Defenseless: A Guide to Protecting and Advocating for Pets, a book written by MOI!!! This book gives you hundreds of ideas (big and small) on how to help companion animals.
- Allie’s Favorite Thing #22:. One-year membership with Leonie (my spiritual business guru) to grow personally and professionally amongst like-minded individuals (and get access to all of her products and materials at no additional cost!!)
- >Allie’s Favorite Thing #23: It’s time to start setting your 2014 intentions! Download my Intentions chart and get started! (If you’re not part of my Energy Emissary Network, go to www.smartauthorsiteshost.com/manifestedharmonyv2/free to sign up and download the poster!)
- Allie’s Favorite Thing #24: Floatation is an amazing way to disconnect from the physical world, go within and just float. If you’re in the DC area, check out Hope Floats! I was there this morning!
- Allie’s Favorite Thing #25: You! It is such an honor to connect with you on this journey as we all work towards living our best lives. 2014 will be an amazing year!
I’d love your feedback if you’ve tried any of these products or services!
If you want 2014 to be your best year yet, then you want to be in my online class called “You are Your Thoughts: A Better Life Through Conscious Manifesting” that starts January 5th! This class will run for 5 consecutive Sunday’s from 10:30am – 12:00pm (eastern). If you’re tired of ringing in the New Year with dread and broken resolutions, then this is the class for you! Click here to check it out!
Allie is a unique combination of self-empowerment coach (Certified Law of Attraction Counselor and Life Coach), energy therapist (Usui Reiki Master-Teacher, Integrated Energy Therapy Master-Instructor, and Advanced Crystal Master), award-winning book author, attorney and nationally-recognized animal advocate. Whether it’s wanting more freedom, creativity, loving relationships, financial security, wellbeing, relaxation, or adjusting to the energy of our new world … she looks at each person and animal holistically and creates a well-being plan. She holistically combines these methods to help people gain control of their lives and to help animals live with comfort in our hectic world. It worked for her and will work for you! She particularly loves helping our animal companions because for those of us who have them grace our worlds, they are our soul mates.
Join in on the fun!