Have you ever layered energy? This is one of my favorite techniques and I want to share with you how I do it! Layering energy is where you work with two or more vibrational energy techniques to achieve greater balance and wellness at the physical, emotional, mental and/or spiritual energy layers.
I work with many different types of vibrational energies: color therapy, crystals, essential oils, Integrated Energy Therapy, Law of Attraction/Universal Laws, Reiki, sound therapy and tapping (emotional freedom technique). I have experienced and witnessed positive results with all of these methods individually. Now imagine that you layer and combine them for an even bigger wallop? Let me give you some examples:
- Placing crystals on the chakras during Reiki sessions;
- Adding Young Living essential oils to my fingertips and on pulse points for clients during an Integrated Energy Therapy sessions;
- Adding colored pillows onto the chakras and placing crystals on top of the pillows;
- Playing crystal singing bowls at the end of a healing session for added sound benefit;
- Tapping with essential oils on fingertips or with crystals placed on the chakras;
- Incorporating the Law of Attraction, visualization techniques, and working in harmony with Universal Laws during healing sessions or while enjoying essential oils, crystals and more.
Make sense? I have found very powerful combinations when layering energy. Energy works at the energetic level that seems mysterious to many people. And since energy takes time to unravel physical and emotional issues, some people become impatient and think it is not working. So if you can layer a combination of energy, you will surely find better results.
You may resonate with one or two methods more than others, so I encourage you to follow your heart and intuition and learn about what interests you. The more you learn, the more you will find yourself curious about other methods. This is why I teach a variety of different classes, share crystals, encourage people to join me on my essential oil adventure, and blog about a variety of topics.
No matter where your interests are, try layering what you know and let me know what you think! And if you want to learn more about layering, check out my upcoming classes!
About Allie Phillips: