I moved my business from Alexandria, Virginia back home to Lansing, Michigan in March of this year. I have been re-introducing myself to my community and sharing how I bring together energy laws and energy healing to help people and animals live their best life in this chaotic world.
I’m different than most in the entrepreneurial healing and coaching world because I don’t just offer/teach healing and I don’t just offer coaching. Everything I do merges the two together. Through my own education, training and tribulations, I have learned that your greatest success comes from understanding and working with Universal Laws and from integrating healing into your life. So I hope you enjoy this QnA to learn more about my work and to join me in an in-person or online class!
Why should I choose Manifested Harmony when there are so many coaches and energy healers out there?
I love it that there is massive growth of people who are becoming coaches and energy healers. Goodness knows our world needs it! Let me share a few things that are unique about me.
- The photo below is how my students and clients describe me (which is so sweet).
- What usually surprises people is that I’m an attorney! I am a former prosecuting attorney who teaches criminal justice professionals on recognizing how animal abuse connects to crimes against people, and how to protect animals. I am the creator of two initiatives: Sheltering Animals & Families Together (SAF-T) and Therapy Animals Supporting Kids (TASK). So having a legal brain, I need proof that energy laws and healing work and I share all of that in my classes.
- I give you more than what you will expect during a class or session. That is because I’m not a one-method person. I have extensive training and experience in working with crystals (I was taught by a science teacher, so you get some cool sciencey stuff in my classes), how to safely work with essential oils (I have learned from chemists, doctors, veterinarians and from the founder of Young Living), how Reiki and Integrated Energy Therapy helps the physical/emotional/mental/spiritual bodies, and how everything that we do is governed by Universal Vibrational Laws (so if you have a crappy attitude and outlook on life, there’s only so much that oils, crystals and healing can do for you). So no matter what class you take, or which session you select, I weave everything together because none of us are one dimensional, right?
- My classes are super fun! Check out a video below from one class. I am a natural teacher and I get so excited when I can share what I know. And there is always room for questions and I make sure that everyone walks away completely understanding what I’ve taught.
- If you are a first-timer to healing classes, I make you feel at home because I was there too! Remember, I had an attorney brain and through all of my classes I was able to work with the energy and open up my intuition. I will show how you can, too!
- I love love love animals. In my legal work I help animals. And through Manifested Harmony my mission is to train as many people who work or volunteer with animals. I believe it is how we can make shelter pets and even veterinary clinics comfortable and safe for animals. A majority of the people who have joined Manifested Harmony either have pets or they work with animals. Not only do I help them to help the animals in their care, but I help them to help themselves.
- I have the highest work and practice ethics (that’s the attorney in me), I always make sure that students and clients know how they can go home and help themselves, their family and their pets. My goal is for you to learn rather than keep coming to me. So I give you practical easy tips for daily living.
- I run a socially-conscious business, so a portion of every class proceed is donated to a non-profit organization that I love and respect. Check out which organizations I have helped!
- And lastly, you will have access to me! I’ve learned from a lot of great teachers, but after the training was complete, I did not have access to them. And with some, I only had virtual access. With me, you stay connected to me because I have several private Facebook pages where I engage with everyone! So if questions arise, I can help you … even if it’s 5 years after you take a class!
I don’t think I can afford your classes?
I price my classes to be affordable but also to help you understand what it means to invest in yourself. I bring a lot of value to my classes so that you walk away knowing that you’ve made a great investment in yourself. I set the cost for each class based on several few factors: (1) I have extensive training and experience in each vibrational technique that I teach. Each modality provides value for the others, and combined together provides a unique learning experience. (2) I have small classes (usually no more than 6 or 9 people) so that you have more time to ask questions and practice what you have learned. For my Crystal Healing, Integrated Energy Therapy and Reiki classes, you will provide/receive a session as part of your training. For my healing classes for animals, you will provide a session to at least one animal (and in some classes we go off site to work with horses or livestock). (3) For my Crystal Healing classes, you will receive crystals to take home and work with, and will engage in practical work such as creating crystal elixirs. (4) You receive detailed training workbooks that you can take home and begin working from home. This reduces how many notes you need to take so that you can focus in class. (4) I weave in other vibrational techniques that compliment your class. For instance, I will discuss how crystals or essential oils can bolster Reiki or IET treatments. And (5) all past students have rated my classes as “excellent.”
What are your coaching classes like?
I started Manifested Harmony by offering one-on-one coaching. And while I enjoyed that method, I found that my clients thrived more when I offered group coaching classes. The energy of being in a class with like-minded people, learning together, and having the group hold each accountable for getting tasks completed resulted in significantly better outcomes for all! And the group classes are so much fun for me to teach because I do them online so that it does not matter where you live! What is really unique about my group coaching classes is that I just don’t give you all the nuances of Universal Energy Laws (such as the Law of Attraction), but I give you loads of practical information for daily living (such as how tools like essential oils, crystals, affirmations, and other techniques work alongside the energy laws). This is why my mission for Manifested Harmony is to create a place where energy laws & healing to come together! And stay tuned … I have a great online group coaching class in creation!
(Psst … If you want to learn some more fun and quirky things about me, check out this blog of 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Me!)
About Allie Phillips: