Since 2014, there have been notable spikes and increases. In January 2017 for the first time in recorded history, it rose to 36 Hz and it held there for days. Click here to track it. Is this a natural process for the earth, or are humans creating the increase?
All life forms on Earth resonate with Schumann’s Resonance. When life forms are in sync with Schumann’s Resonance, they are the most balanced and well. Researchers have studied how human consciousness and intention can impact the earth’s magnetic field. Some researchers have found that the magnetic field is in tune with human beta and theta frequencies and be influenced by such. Spikes in the Schumann Resonance have been seen during times of extreme stress and anxiety. For example, the Schumann Resonance dropped right before the attacks on 9-11 and then rose immediately after. So we see this connection between humans and the earth being documented.
Throughout years of what I call “my energy education,” one of my teachers spoke of how beings on earth go through “DNA upgrades”. These upgrades happen in cycles (62 million year cycles). We are in the process of a cycle now. Scientists are watching for the Earth’s poles to slip, tracking solar flares and coronal mass ejections from the sun, all of which are impacting the inhabitants of Earth. This DNA upgrade happens during changes in the Earth resulting in extinctions and new species appearing. In essence, changes in the earth cause changes in us. And we can either go with the changes or feel the effects of resisting.
So what could be the cause of this? I could easily give you a bunch of scientific theories, but you can Google all of this. Instead, I find the energy and spiritual aspect of it all far more fascinating. Is the magnetic field of the earth weakening and causing this? Are we awakening to where our human blinders are coming off? Is the veil lifting and our intuition is opening? Are humans raising their vibration and the Earth is following suit? Or is the Earth rising and (some) life forms are following?
What do we typically feel with a spike in Schumann Resonance? We may feel that time is speeding up (or is the speeding up of time causing the spikes?). We feel more tired, rollercoaster emotions, depression, ungrounded, more aches and pains, sudden onset of diseases, sudden passing of beings. Some people are downright going crazy and others are following down the crazy path. These upgrades make us feel icky.
What do I personally believe about this? I believe that we are in a significant energy shift where it’s possibly the final battle between old and new energies. We left the Age of Pieces (age of war) and entered the Age of Aquarius (matriarchal peaceful energy) … the exact timing is unknown but it happened in recent years. The old is grasping to maintain control and the new is awakening and becoming more active. The more that new energy emerges, the more that old energy is bubbling up for one last hurrah. It’s like buried bodies reaching up through the ground for one last grasp at power (sorry to be so graphic). Isn’t that what we’re seeing not just in the U.S. as a result of our 2016 election and continuing exposure of corruption and wrongdoing, but also around the world? The new energy is a bright light shining on things that were previously underground and secret. Times are changing.
Humans are waking up. It seems clear that people are fed up with lies, corruption, wrongdoing, war, harm and negativity. People are speaking up, contacting their elected officials, protesting, getting active … and this is happening on both sides of the fence with each feeling equally correct. When I step back and look at current events from an energetic lens, it’s fascinating to watch it unfold. From a reality lens, it downright terrifying. But if you get sucked into the terror, the old energy becomes empowered.
So what can you do? I think the most important thing is to ride this along with the earth and don’t fight it. So it’s time to up your frequency, listen to and go with your intuition (even if it seems to push against mainstream, status quo, normal ways of life), and stay very true to yourself free from influence from anyone or anything that does not ring true with your higher self.
Here are my survive and thrive steps!
- Anyone who believes that they can effectively survive and thrive on 6 hours or less of sleep is so tired that they can’t think straight. Get a straight 8 hours or so of sleep each night and let your mind and body rejuvenate. Take electronics (especially Wi-fi, phones, and anything with that blue flickering light) out of your bedroom because it messes with your brain waves and doesn’t allow you to sleep properly. Make your bedroom a sanctuary. Diffuse Lavender oil, put Frankincense on the bottom of your feet and Cedarwood on your forehead (my magic combination). If you’re wired and tired at bedtime, add some Idaho Balsam Fir over your adrenals (above your kidneys on your back). When you’re tired, stop working and rest (this is huge advice coming from a workaholic). If you’re constantly sick, rest! Be like my cats and rest.
- For me that means significantly less time on social media and little or no national news. Social media is a window into those people who are losing their ever-loving mind. Unfollow or unfriend them to keep your feed clean. There seems to be far more negativity on Facebook and Twitter, whereas Instagram is full of happy photos! So if you need to choose, go with Instagram. When I am on social media I keep it positive, uplifting, solution driven with healing tools for people and animals, snapshots into my life, and loads of photos of cute animals and essential oils. Follow me on Instagram and let’s join the positivity revolution there!
- Walk away from toxic people. Many people will not be able to handle the rising in Schumann Resonance. So if anyone brings you down, makes you angry, or gives you a negative feeling, walk away. Some people you don’t need to maintain a relationship with, but others you do (like family, bosses, coworkers). Until you can raise yourself up enough to handle the negative energy, limit your time around them.
- Lots of pure water. Make sure your water is from a pure source and really check where it comes from. There are too many shenanigans going on right now when it comes to food/product/water/air/everything safety. So do your own research and empower yourself with knowledge!
- Eat whole foods. Buy organic (which is more affordable than ever), eat fresh and raw foods, stop processed foods and chemical-filled drinks. Look at ingredients because there are toxins in almost everything and it’s legal. Also really think about the energy of where your food came from. I respect everyone’s dietary choices, but I see those who are making poor choices have poor energy and poor health. You are what you eat. So if you are eating meat from a factory farm, the terror and fright that the farm animals encounter energetically embeds into them and you are ingesting it. If the veggies and fruit are coming from countries where laborers are treated poorly, or where chemicals are used, that toxic energy is going into you. Start being very very picky about what goes into your body and know WHERE your food comes from because 90-95% of all cancers are environmental and lifestyle (not genetic).
- Put your bare feet on the ground to sync with the rising Schumann Resonance. This is called Earthing and I blogged about it previously.
- Get the toxins out of your body and home because they mess with your thinking and create havoc with your health. Click here to learn more. And here’s a webinar that I did on a non-toxic lifestyle that will change your life!
- Purify the energy in your home:
- Essential oils = make sure they are good ones, pure therapeutic grade oils that are safe for people, babies, pets and that can be used aromatically, topically and internally. Here’s what I use that the kitties and I swear by! Put oils in a cold diffuser and run it throughout the day. Aim for high frequency essential oils. Don’t know what the frequencies are? Join my oil group and let me teach you!
- Crystals = the bigger the better. Get the crystals that you’re drawn to because that’s what you need. Go get the biggest one that you can afford and plop it in the middle of your house. If you can, do the same for your bedroom. Let it clean the energy of the air and up the vibe in your home.
- Himalayan Salt Lamps = I have 2 of these on all the time. They are known for cleaning the air. Think of a time when you went swimming in the salty ocean, or when you soaked your body/feet in Epsom salt, or when you drank a salt-rimmed Margarita! You felt awesome, right? Salt is healing. If you have a Home Goods in your area, I have found that they often have salt lamps on sale at amazing prices.
- Do something fun every day! In the final days of February, a friend gave me a daily Fun Challenge. Even though I love every aspect of my multi-careered work, I tend to work ALL THE TIME! Doing something completely non-work related every day for 8 days and solely for frivolous fun changed my energy very quickly. For the first time in 35+ years, I put on my Junior High School roller skates (yes, they still fit) and went rollerskating!!! I saw tangible results and got greater insight into my work and life. One tangible result was that I achieved the rank of Young Living Silver after 18 months of very slow progress (that is a leadership rank within Young Living). And while there were a variety of factors that contributed to this achievement, I know that the Fun Challenge was the only thing I did differently compared to previous months. Be fun, be happy!
Take these steps slowly but start integrating these into your life. I would love to hear other ideas that you are doing to keep well, sane and rise above the current energies. So please post a comment below!
About Allie Phillips: