There has been a lot of conversation in recent years about the energy shift and how this process of moving into the Age of Aquarius is helping us to evolve as a society. The shift is slow and has likely been happening since the late 1980’s. Although it feels in past few years that it has picked up speed. Many people panicked when December 21, 2012 (the end of the Mayan calendar) approached; yet the feared Armageddon did not happen.
So how do we know that this shift is really happening? I know without a doubt that it is happening simply by watching present conversations that were not happening in the past. For example:
- In 2005, the movie “The Secret” discussed the ancient Law of Attraction and became a popular movie thus making this little-known Law known to most people and spun off countless books, training programs and even Law of Attraction coaches (like me!).
- In July 2013, Dr. Oz featured crystal sonic therapy on his daily show and discussed the numerous benefits of sound healing through crystal singing bowls which was experienced by Dr. Oz and several audience participants.
- On April 14, 2014, national news outlets covered the Blood Moon, full moon lunar eclipse because people were fascinated by the appearance and the spiritual meaning of the event.
- On April 16, 2014, Valerie Harper announced that she was cancer-free. She shared that she does not let other people’s opinions (such as a doctor telling her that she has “terminal” cancer) impact how she lives her life. Although she later admitted that she is not fully cancer-free, her cancer stopped growing and she is living her life as if she is cancer-free. She credits her positive outlook on life. That concept is one of the teachings in the Law of Attraction.
- As a society we are much more aware of how we treat animals, the plight of food/farm animals, and including pets during disaster plans and evacuations. When I think back 10, 15 and 20 years ago, issues about the welfare of animals was not a common occurrence on national news and not on the consciousness of mainstream America. Now it is a daily occurrence. This is part of the shift into oneness and compassion for all living beings.
- Just last week, ABC ‘s Nightline featured a story about a goat who was despondent when he was rescued from a hoarding situation and his donkey friend was sent to a different rescue. Isn’t that amazing that national news is now featuring prime time stories about the feelings of animals? Check out the story!
- When I share that I am an energy healer, most people respond by saying “like Reiki?” Moreover, Reiki is now mainstream in many hospitals, particularly in oncology departments and is even helping wounded warriors.
The energy shift is causing more people to grow curious about acupuncture, angels, astrology, crystals, near death experiences, past lives, psychics, spirit guides, tarot, and so on. People are hungry for information about things that are non-physical and cannot be seen. If you search on Facebook, you can find hundreds of pages that are spiritual/healing in nature with extensive followers.
Another result of the energy shift is that more people are finding passion in these subjects and even starting businesses that are spiritual or healing. When people embrace the spiritual/healing side of their nature, take action, and share what they know, they shine a light out to the Universe that benefits all. The more people that shine their light, the more the energy shift will continue to unfold in a positive way. I believe this is why the energy shift has not been the cataclysmic event that many people predicted. When more people are shining their spiritual light, it shifts the energy in a more positive way. This particular issue was discussed in Gregg Braden’s book called Fractal Time (which is really worth reading)!
I encourage you to take notice of how conversations on the national scene and even in your own life are shifting. It is really a beautiful thing to watch when you take a moment to notice and see how far we have come.
About Allie Phillips:
Join in on the fun!