The more I learn about various healing and wellness modalities, the more I am impressed with how beautifully they work together. For instance, I love combining crystals with Reiki sessions, essential oils with Integrated Energy Therapy sessions, crystal singing bowls with color therapy, and so on. Why not pile on the energy frequencies so that they work together, right?
Someone recently asked me “If I could only have 10 wellness tools in my tool kit, what should I have?” Ooooooo, I love questions like that. So I thought about my go-to everyday must-have wellness tools (tools that do not necessarily require a lengthy training class or attunements) and this is what I cannot live without!
Five crystals that every home should have!
- Amethyst = this is the master healer that is beautiful and makes a great ornamental piece in the home, it is soothing, a natural tranquilizer, balances highs and lows, lessens sadness and anger, it is protective, cleansing, helps with mental focus, eases insomnia, opens intuition and so much more.
- Black Tourmaline = this is the ultimate protection crystal for placement in front of computers, televisions, internet routers, anything electrical and even at your front door to block unwanted energies. It is grounding, removes negative energy, lessens stress and tension and strengthens the immune system.
- Clear Quartz = this is also a master healer that amplifies thought and other energies including other crystals, it is an overall “feel good” crystal and makes a room feel clean and vibrant.
- Citrine = this is the stone of happiness and abundance, a powerful cleanser, protective, makes a room feel like it’s full of sunshine, and boosts creativity. Place this around your house to draw in all types of abundance.
- Rose Quartz = this is the crystal of loving energy so it is wonderful around pets who are not getting along, people who are stressed, angry and not getting along, and it’s a stone of harmony and peace that radiates a beautiful energy of tranquility.
Five Young Living pure therapeutic grade essential oils that every home should have (especially for use in a diffuser)!
- Joy = the name says it all … this oil boosts your spirits, puts a smile on your face, makes a home feel joyful, opens up energy blocks that need releasing, and helps during grief.
- Lavender = this oil truly does everything from supporting your skin to helping you relax. Be sure that you are only using true 100% Lavender oil, like Young Living because there is a lot of adulterated Lavender (and other oils) out there.
- Peace & Calming = this is a must for diffusing in a home every single day. It quickly brings on a relaxed atmosphere.
- Thieves = this is my go to during the winter because it supports your immune system.
- And PanAway = amazing support for muscles and joints.
When you experience these crystals and oils, individually or together, you will feel a sensation (a vibrational energy) very quickly (or once you can quiet yourself and tune in). When you place crystals in your home and/or diffuse essential oils, your home will simply feel better. Everyone who comes to my home instantly comments that it feels light, happy, clean and healthy. I can thank my numerous crystals and frequently essential oil diffusing for that!
I would love to hear what your favorite wellness tools are and let me know how my recommendations work for you!
About Allie Phillips:
Join in on the fun!