Safe health policies are in effect for any in-person class.
Why should you take a Reiki class?
Usui Reiki is a Japanese energy healing technique that can be used with people and animals. Reiki helps to relax and balance the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual body. Reiki does not come from a person, but rather comes through a practitioner as a result of specific attunements (connections) to the different levels of Reiki energy.
When you learn Reiki, you can offer the relaxation of Reiki to yourself, your pets, and other people. You do not need any special training or experience to take a Reiki energy healing class.
As a Certified Usui Reiki Master-Teacher, I will provide the energy attunements to both the eastern and western lineages of Usui Reiki Ryoho, a training workbook, hands-on practice during class, and certificate for each Reiki class.
Classes are held in Lansing, MI unless otherwise noted.
You must register at least 7 days in advance of each class.
Here’s what you’ll receive in my Reiki classes:
- Reiki First Degree will introduce you to the healing power of Reiki, provide four energy attunements, and you will learn how to sense energy, how to give a self-healing session and to another person. This is a one day class (8 hours).
- Reiki Second Degree will teach you how to call in the energy through three Reiki symbols (power, mental/emotional and distant healing symbols). You will receive two energy attunements and will learn additional techniques for offering Reiki. You must have at least 30 documented full Reiki sessions (on either people or animals) before registering for this class. This is a one day class (8 hours).
- Reiki Third Degree/Master is divided into a Master Practitioner certification and Master Teacher certification (practitioner required for teacher certification). When the students are ready, the class will be scheduled. You must have at least 80 documented full Reiki sessions (on either people or animals) and speak with me before registering for the Master class.
- In Reiki Master Practitioner you will explore what it means to be a Reiki Master, receive the Reiki Master attunement, learn Reiki Master healing techniques, the Reiki meditation and Spiritual Review, and how Reiki combines with other healing modalities. This is class is 1-1/2 days.
- In Reiki Master Teacher class you will receive the Reiki Master Teacher attunement, learn how to give attunements, learn how to teach Reiki classes, and learn practical steps on how to create and successfully have a Reiki business. This class is an additional 2 days.
- Reiki for Animals will focus on offering Reiki energy to animals (particularly cats, dogs, horses, donkeys and small pets) and includes hands-on practice with two animals (including one off-site energy healing session with animals). It is important to learn the differences between offering Reiki to animals versus people and how to do so safely. I have extensive practical experience in offering Reiki to animals (cats, dogs, horses, even a moose), especially shelter pets. Reiki Level One is a pre-requisite for this class. This is a one day class (7 hours).
Who are my classes for?
- Anyone who is interested in alternative wellness techniques
- Anyone who is interested in learning a relaxing technique or the body, mind and spirit
- Anyone who wants to work on releasing negative emotions
- Anyone who has (or desires to have) a healing or massage business and wants to add Reiki to their practice
- Anyone who is interested in growing their spiritual and wellness path
- Anyone who wants to offer Reiki to their pet, pet clients or shelter pets.
When clicking on the payment link, you will be prompted to type in the fee appropriate for the class.
|Reiki Level One||April 9, 2021||$195|
|Reiki for Animals (Reiki One is a pre-requisite)||April 10, 2021||$180|
|Class Bundle: Reiki Level One & Reiki for Animals (discount)||$340|
|Special rate for animal care professionals: Reiki Level One & Reiki for Animals||$300|
|Reiki Level Two (Reiki One is a pre-requisite)||June 26, 2021||$225|
|Reiki Level Three (Practitioner Only)||1-1/2 days of training, scheduled at the request of the student after meeting with me||$350|
|Reiki Level Three (Practitioner & Teacher)||3-1/2 days of training, scheduled at the request of the student after meeting with me||$850|
Do you have payment plans?
I do not have payment plans for one or two day classes. But if you really want to take a class and need a payment plan, just email me. Full payment is required before the class begins, but I’m happy to work with you.
What happens after I register?
When you pay for the class, you are automatically registered. I will email you a welcome letter with details about the class date, time, location, and what to bring to have a comfortable experience.
What is your refund policy if I have to cancel?
Your class registration fee will be 100% refunded (minus any online payment fees) if you cancel more than 10 days before the class. If you cancel less than 10 days before the class, you can either hold your class fee over to the next class (or a different class) or receive a 70% refund. Within 10 days of class, I’ve already incurred the cost of your workbook which is why it’s not a 100% discount. If you do not to come to the class without prior notice of cancellation, 100% of your class fee will be forfeited.
Is the class workbook printed?
Yes it is! I’ll send you home with a workbook that I wrote specific to each Reiki class.
In your class for pets, will I get to practice on animals? Can I bring my pet
Yes and no! I have 3 cats who all love being around energy and being in class. You will have an opportunity to work on them and learn how to work with pets who won’t sit still or who walk off. But please do not bring your pet. It could be stressful for your pet, and I know it would be stressful for my cats! And there will also be an off-site opportunity during class to work with large animals (like donkeys)!
I want to take your class but I don’t live near you. Do you offer online Reiki classes?
I believe that Reiki should only be taught in-person due to the energy attunement required for class and the apprenticeship-style aspect of Reiki. My teaching style works best with small classes for a personalized hands-on experience where you can ask questions and have one-on-one assistance.
Do you travel to other locations to offer your in-person classes?
Yes … I love to travel to teach! The class prices will be higher (to cover my travel costs) and there would be a minimum requirement of 10 people in the class. But I can pack my bags and head to your town if you can get a group together. Contact me to inquire about availability and pricing.
Do you offer private classes?
Not for these classes because a minimum of two students are needed for purposes of the practice session.
What if I take the class and I don’t like it, will I get my money back?
The short answer is no. You wouldn’t go to your dentist, get your teeth cleaned and then say “I didn’t like that so I’m not paying”, right? All kidding aside, I can tell you that no student has ever walked away dissatisfied. Every student has walked away incredibly energized, excited, transformed and eager to learn more. In fact, a large majority of my students come back for multiple classes. I also have every student fill out an evaluation form and all of my classes have been given the highest ratings. But if for some reason the class doesn’t resonate with what you expected, just contact me and we’ll chat about it because maybe just getting a few questions answered will help get you back on track.
Reiki First Degree
“I am a Reiki Master and took [Reiki Level One] for certification purposes. It was an awesome class and I learned a lot. Highly recommend the class!” — Kathy (Middletown, Delaware)
“So many moments of clarity and a block that was dramatically removed during the class practice session.” – Stacey (Lansing, Michigan)
“Love the hands-on class. Recently I took an online Reiki course and while it was educational and piqued my interested, nothing compares to hands-on learning. Allie is a wonderful teacher and I highly recommend her.” – Sara (Paw Paw, MI)
“Reiki first degree provided me with fundamentals of Reiki as well as important practical hands-on skills that were observed and tweaked with the help of Allie. I definitely feel much more prepared to try Reiki with my friends than I originally thought I would.” — Charlotte (Arlington, Virginia)
“Allie has an abundance of knowledge and presents the information in a very thoughtful and interesting way. The hands on practice really rounds out the experience.” — Jennifer S.(Alexandria, VA)
“[Reiki One] was a great introduction to Reiki and a great blend of discussion and “doing”. Allie created a positive, professional, inclusive learning environment and she was open to and positively responsive to questions. This class exceeded my expectations.” — Jennifer W. (Alexandria, VA)
Reiki for Animals
“There isn’t a lot out there on [Reiki for Animals] and it is quite different from Reiki on people. This class fills a definite need – and the fact that it is held in person with live animals – and not online – is a big plus!” – Gina (Springfield, VA)
“I love Allie’s classes and have taken both online and in-person. Both styles have been amazing, almost like a download of information.” – Jhaden (Grand Rapids, MI)
‘The information provided [in Reiki for Animals] was very comprehensive. It was great practicing on the cats, and the field trip to practice on the horses was the cherry on top!” – Nicole (Falls Church, VA)
“Reiki Level 1 and Reiki for Animals classes are absolutely wonderful! I honestly feel this training is transformational for me, for my pets, and for many others in the days and years to come. Allie explains the concepts and practical application in relatable terms. This knowledge is a fabulous tool to have in your tool kit. I humbly expect that it will continue to bring great benefit to my life, but also to others. Thanks Allie!” — Patricia (Alexandria, Virginia)
“Being able to work with different animals during class was incredibly beneficial. Learning by doing.” — Julie (Alexandria, Virginia)
Reiki Second Degree
“I love the flow of the class. Allie is an amazing teacher.” – Stacey (Lansing, MI)
“Reiki Two class is another transformational experience. I am thrilled to incorporate my new-found knowledge into my life” — Pat (Alexandria, VA)
“Reiki Two taught me how to listen to my own intuition and combine healing modalities to help myself, my animals and others.” — Julie (Alexandria, VA)