- You feel like you have no control of your life and are at the mercy of outside influences.
- You have an oppressive boss, coworkers, spouse or family members.
- You continue to attract negative and toxic people and situations, including people who backstab or put you down.
- You often feel physically and emotionally drained, especially at the end of the day.
- You have received a medical diagnosis that is concerning.
- You lack vitality and have to drag yourself out of bed each day.
- You feel victimized by the economy and may have lost your job.
- You work in a job that brings you no joy or sense of fulfillment.
- You long for healthy relationships or that one special relationship.
- You have a bleak outlook on life.
- You have dreams but lack the confidence and motivation to make them come true.
- You feel like your life has gone down the wrong path and you feel out of balance.
- You no longer know what you want out of life.
- You have lost your mojo.
If you answered yes to even one of these items, it is one yes too many. Life is not meant to be difficult. Now repeat after me …. LIFE IS NOT MEANT TO BE DIFFICULT!!!!! Shout it at the top of your lungs!
So then why are you and so many others living a difficult life? I have the answer …. and the answer is fear. It’s fear in making a decision to live the life that you want. It’s fear of the unknown and what “might” happen if you decide. It’s fear of leaving behind old and negative energy which has become a comfortable friend. It’s fear of knowing exactly how powerful and strong you will be once you decide. Fear is not your friend sweet pea. So don’t invite fear into your life.
This week’s message is about deciding. DECIDE!!!!!!! Decide that enough-is-enough, that this is YOUR life, and that you are going to live it how you want. Now this doesn’t mean that you have to abandon your job, your spouse, your kids, your pets and run away to join a traveling rock band. What it means is that you take the first step and decide that life does not have to be difficult. You find a way to make your current life the best that it can be! Or maybe you decide that you need a complete life shake up? Either way, simply decide!
So how exactly does that happen? Here are a few steps to get you started:
- Decide that you want to live a fulfilled life. Until you make that decision, nothing will change.
- Take some time for yourself (preferably each day) to sit quietly, meditate, be in nature, to slow your mind down. This may take a little practice, but keep doing it. Each time, have a conversation with your higher self (that wise inner voice) and ask “what do I need to do today?” Listen to the first idea, voice or image that comes into your mind and that is your answer. If the answer is something on your to-do list, or is a negative/unsupportive voice, that’s your ego that you need to ignore. Keep asking until you hear an uplifting/positive voice giving you direction.
- Then take one step towards that answer that you received.
- After you take the first step, your inner voice will give you the next step, and so on.
- Be gentle on yourself during this process. Give the process time to play out. Do not put your human time demands on when you want to be at your final destination. Remember, life is a journey, not an event.
- Get support from friends and family. If they are not supportive, keep your goals to yourself so that you are not derailed by their fear,
- Keep a Fulfilled Life Journal so that you can track your daily progress. Then on those days where you feel like you are going nowhere, go back and read the first entry and you will be amazed at the progress you have made.
- Make this a daily (or at least a weekly) practice. When you do this, you will notice improvement.
Most people will read these ideas and say YES! This is me, I want to change and have a better life! And then they will go through their day/week/month/year and forget about it. They will do nothing. I have a simple solution to that. Invest in yourself and let me coach and support you through this process. I have done this for others and done this for myself and it works!
So many people have the best of intentions to take control of their lives (with a new diet, a new exercise plan, yoga and meditation every morning, etc.) but they do not follow through. It’s why New Year’s resolutions fail. Having someone support you, even when you want to give up and stop, is what will make the change happen and make it stick! I won’t let you fail.
I feel so strongly about helping people live better lives, I have an AMAZING OFFER!!!!!!!! My standard coaching fees are $150 per hour-long session. For the month of May, if you sign up for at least 6 coaching sessions, the fee will drop to $100 per hour-long session. You may think that this is a lot of money for you to spend. Here’s what I say: What’s the point of making money if you do not use some of it to invest in yourself? You invest in your home, in food, in clothing, in a car, in your pets, kids, etc. … but do you ever invest in yourself? Most respected coaches charge $400 per hour and higher. I want to make this process affordable for you, and I want you to make an investment in yourself. This investment will pay off in all areas of your life.
So instead of reading this, agreeing with what I’ve said, and then going back to your difficult life, make a decision to have the life that you want. If you don’t know what life you want, I’ll help you figure that out, too! Email me and say I’ve made a decision to live my best life! All you have to do is decide!
All my best,
Allie is a unique combination of self-empowerment coach (Certified Law of Attraction Counselor and Life Coach), energy therapist (Certified Crystal Healer, Usui Reiki Master-Teacher, and Integrated Energy Therapy Master-Instructor), award-winnign author, attorney and nationally-recognized animal advocate. Whether it’s wanting more freedom, creativity, loving relationships, financial security, wellbeing, relaxation … she looks at each person and animal holistically and creates a well-being plan. She combines these methods to help people gain control of their lives and to help animals live with comfort in our hectic world. It worked for her and will work for you! She particularly loves helping our animal companions because for those of us who have them grace our worlds, they are our soul mates.
Join in on the fun!
Want access to free stuff? Become an Energy Emissary! Just go to the home page and sign up in the column on the right side. You will be given access to a page full of free articles, videos, and more!