If you work with vibrational therapies (energy healing, angels, essential oils, crystals, sound, color) or are an intuitive or empath, you may experience the situation of other people are feeding off of your higher vibrational energy. Your energy will naturally raise simply by working with these modalities. Over the years, I have studied and practice the Law of Attraction, lived in synchronicity with Universal Laws, worked with Reiki, angelic healing, crystals, essential oils, color therapy and sound therapy. In doing this, my vibrational energy has increased and made me aware of this feeding.
When someone’s vibrational energy increases, there are certain groups of people who are attracted to that energy. They want to feed off of it to feel better. For some people who feed, it raises their vibrational energy and that is a great thing for our planet. For other people who feed, their vibration remains low but it drains us of our energy. That is an unhealthy relationship and it is these people who often have us feeling badly, uncomfortable and out of sorts. These people have been referred to as energy vampires. They may have no idea what they are doing, but most of us can see them a mile away. But because of our empathetic nature, we want to help them.
So what can you do to maintain your high vibration while helping others? Here are my top five recommendations:
- An intuitive in Sedona shared a brilliant technique with me last Fall. When you sense that someone is feeding from your energy, call on Archangel Michael and ask him to connect the other person with their own energy source. It’s that simple. It is a kind gesture on your part because when they can connect with their own source energy, they can raise their vibration without draining yours. If they choose not to raise their vibration, the source energy may make them feel uncomfortable and disconnected as a wake up call that they need to shift gears. They will also feel out of sync with you and stop feeding on your energy. It’s a win win for all.
- Wear protective crystals, but not crystals that block because blocking crystals will cut you off from helping and sensing (which is contrary to our purpose in life). A great protective crystal that keeps your vibration high is Labradorite! Healingcrystals.com has beautiful Labradorite necklaces and Etsy has loads of jewelry that you can wear and infuse your energy field. Put the bracelet on and you will have an energy field around you that is protective and nurturing at the same time. It’s like Wonder Woman and Hello Kitty meshed together (giggle)!
- Young Living White Angelica is a beautifully scented oil blend that protects your energy field while raising your vibration. It is specifically recommend for those working with energy therapies and warding off negative energy. I spritz my healing room with White Angelica before and after sessions. The vibrational frequency of this blend is 89 MHz. Other high frequency oils from Young Living are Frankincense (147 MHz), Helichrysum (181 MHz), Joy (188 MHz), Rose (320 MHz) and Sacred Mountain (176 MHz).
- Fill your home and/or workspace with crystals and diffuse the essential oils recommended above.
- Make sure you have quiet reflective/meditative time everyday. This is the best way to keep yourself connected to source energy.
When you are called to work with vibrational energy, it does not mean that you sacrifice your energy at the same time. You do not have to adopt the attitude of blocking and banning other energy; instead, transmute it by protecting yourself and keeping your vibration high which then resonates with all.
About Allie Phillips:
2 thoughts on “Stop letting others feed on your energy”
September. September is when I saw this post. Not sure how I missed this post 6 months ago, but I know that it was the message I needed today. The concept of gently and loving calling in Archangel Michale to connect a person with THEIR own energy source, so that they don’t need to feed off others, is so powerful. What if we approached all of our actions with the intent to empower others, instead of bringing them down? What a beautiful world this would be. Thank you for this message that arrived just when I was ready to hear, learn, and appreciate it.
Thank you very much for this post. I love it and found it useful.