Recently my essential oil group spent a month focusing on how to shift from a negative to a positive mindset. Our inner feelings and beliefs dominate our mindset. When we can identify the underlying feeling or belief, we can then start the shift from a negative to positive mindset.
These are some of our favorite essential oils and crystals to help us shift.
Shifting from overwhelm to motivated
We live in a world with a lot of noise and information overload. It can be so much that we feel smothered and weighed down which can create apathy and numbness. These are our favorites:
- Magnify Your Purpose blend = Overwhelm can set in when you have lost your purpose. Smell this oil and let it get you back on track with your purpose.
- Motivation blend = This was a team favorite and the name says it all! When you smell it or diffuse it, you will be amazed at what you get done.
- Sacred Mountain blend = When you can calm and ground yourself, you can begin to re-energize and move out of the mindset of overwhelm.
- Crystals I love for motivation are Celestite (helps calm when overwhelmed), Clear Quartz (amplifies your energy field simply by holding it) and Stellar Beam (Dog Tooth) Calcite (very high vibrational energy to get moving).
Shifting from worry & fear to strength & courage
Worry and fear are feelings of scarcity, lack, disempowerment, panic, and despair. All you are doing is traumatizing yourself about something in the future that has not and likely will not happen. Worry stores in the stomach as powerlessness and fear stores in the kidneys. These emotions will lower you in to a frequency where dis-ease can take root. So don’t go there! These are our favorites:
- Valor blend = When we worry and are consumed with fear, we simply need to find our confidence and courage. Valor helps to shift your energy to get back on track.
- Abundance blend = Abundance is an energy and mindset. It is about shifting to see all that you have in your life and that your glass is overflowing! When you see that, fear and worry melt away.
- Present Time blend = When you are present, everything is perfect in that moment. Do not let your mindset get stuck in the past or worried and afraid of the future. This is a very calming blend that really helps to focus on being present.
- Crystals I love for courage are Black Tourmaline (grounding and strength), Celestite (releases negative patterns of fear and worry) and Dumortierite (calming strength and courage).
Shifting from anger to forgiveness
Have you felt a lot of anger floating around in the air? Sometimes the anger that gets into our energy is actually not our own. But it still can still cause havoc in our body. Anger stores itself in our liver, and resentment in the spleen. When anger is not processed it can result in bitterness, intolerance, and settle into resentment … more toxic emotions for our poor body to deal with. These are our favorites:
- Release blend = When you are ready to let go of toxic feelings and mindset. Topically apply over your liver and then deeply inhale it while saying “I release all negativity from body, mind and spirit”.
- Forgiveness blend = As Mark Twain said, “”Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.” Forgiveness is beautiful once you find it. When you smell this blend it can bring you into a higher awareness and vibrational frequency to the point where you can let go and move on. Topically apply over your heart and then deeply inhale while saying “I am thankful for life’s experiences and the lessons they teach.”
- Humility blend = Humility is the step after forgiveness so that we can learn and transform. It keeps you sweet and strong no matter what is happening around you.
- Crystals I love for forgiveness are Blue Lace Agate (calming), Rose Quartz (forgiving) and Rutilated Quartz (let go of the past hurts).
Shifting from loneliness to self-love
Did you know that the remedy to loneliness is self-love? Lack of self-love can come from unresolved grief and when grief is not processed and released it can lead to depression. When you are comfortable hanging out with yourself, your thoughts, and engaging in self-care and personal development during isolation, you are less likely to feel lonely. These are our favorites:
- Frankincense = Simply smelling this oil can get your energy moving. It is my favorite when missing a person, pet or lifestyle, to restore faith, to ground and uplift. It is also soothing for moments of unworthiness and loneliness.
- White Angelica blend = You will want to slather all over yourself (your pets). I call it the Wrapped-In-A-Warm-Blanket Oil and the All-Is-Well oil. It is like being wrapped in love. It feels protective so that you do not feel the need to isolate. I love to use it with abused and shelter pets.
- Hope blend = Hope is a good start with when it comes to deep emotional healing. Because other than love, we all need hope. When you combine the energy of Melissa for those who are highly sensitive with the deep grounding and empowerment of Juniper, Myrrh and Black Spruce, you find Hope! It is my go-to for deep emotions that need to be released. It will help you keep moving forward one day at a time.
- Crystals I love for self-love are Citrine (happy vibe crystal), Lepidolite (contains lithium to pull out of grief and sadness) and Rose Quartz (self-love).
And always remember … Change the way you look at things, and the things you look at change.
About Allie Phillips:
My name is Allie Phillips and I like proof, not fluff! I am a Certified Health Coach, Life/Law of Attraction Mindset Coach, Usui Reiki Master-Teacher, Integrated Energy Therapy Master-Instructor, Advanced Crystal Master, Universal energy educator, Young Living Essential Oil Brand Partner Leader (#1414338), and an Attorney. I believe in empowering people with education that is well-researched, easy to understand and implement with many options for success, and with experience that it works. My passion is blending all of my expertise together as a Holistic Wellness Coach to help people and pets stay well and thrive in our changing world. I am the author of The Oily Pet and The Oily Crystal and have written several award-winning animal protection books and publications. As an animal & family protection attorney who is an internationally recognized educator on prosecuting family violence and animal abuse cases, and the Founder/CEO of Sheltering Animals & Families Together (SAF-T)®, I love helping animal companions live safely and with wellness because for those of us who have them grace our worlds, they are our soul mates.
Have you ever said that? Everyone has had a moment (or 100) where they feel anger. If you are a Law of Attraction groupie, you may berate yourself afterwards that your angry emotions put negative energy out into the world that will promptly come back to smack you upside the head. So you stuff your anger down, day after day, year after year, until one day you rival Mt. Etna’s spewing volcano that sweeps away every life form in a firey mess. Or worse, you build a nice little ulcer. Sound familiar?
Some people are angry all the time; whereas other people rarely seem to go there. So what’s the secret? What’s a consciously aware Law-of-Attractionite to do? When you put negative out into the world, it will come back to you. I don’t think anyone disputes that anymore. But that doesn’t mean that you are expected to live a pristine life of peace and peonies all of the time. Living in the real world would make that virtually impossible. And when you swallow your anger, it will burn you from the inside and give you a physical condition that you don’t want.
This is what I have learned to do to maintain a positive vibration and safely release the anger:
- Accept that anger is a natural human emotion. Unless you are a monk or live alone on an island, you cannot be a human without experiencing it at some point.
- How you use and vent the anger is important. If you use it to harm another person or animal, that is negative energy and you will go to jail (and then you’ll really have something to be angry about). If you use it to empower yourself to correct an injustice, then that is positive energy. I used anger to write my first book (and boy did that feel good to pound out the words on my computer and then see it in print).
- It is not okay to simply spew your anger words on unsuspecting innocents, ever. For a person or situation that is causing anger, remember that angry words and actions only create the energy of more angry actions. So for those people or situations that cause you anger, go outside and scream your words or yell into a pillow first. Even just going outside to ground yourself, be with nature or breathe fresh air will really help. Doing something physical is the fastest way to expel the anger. And once you expel the intensity, then you can have a blunt but not angry conversation with the person involved.
- If you’re just welling up with anger for no apparent reason, it is likely past anger that was suppressed and something small can trigger it. When that happens, remember to not take it out on the innocents in your area. Step away, go outside, go for a walk/run, and expel that energy.
It is important to not suppress energy in your body. Anger stored in the body will manifest as a physical issue eventually. I discuss this in the Integrated Energy Therapy Classes that I teach. So when you feel anger, do not berate yourself and make it worse. Accept that you feel it, then expel it in a safe way. You will be able to do this quickly and not worry about having a sustained negative vibration. Win Win!
P.S. Want to learn more about this Law of Attraction stuff? Sign up for my 5-part online class starting March 31st called You are Your Thoughts!
Peacefully yours, Allie
Allie is a unique combination of self-empowerment coach (Certified Law of Attraction Counselor and Life Coach), energy therapist (Certified Crystal Healer, Usui Reiki Master-Teacher, and Integrated Energy Therapy Master-Instructor), award-winnign author, attorney and nationally-recognized animal advocate. Whether it’s wanting more freedom, creativity, loving relationships, financial security, wellbeing, relaxation … she looks at each person and animal holistically and creates a well-being plan. She combines these methods to help people gain control of their lives and to help animals live with comfort in our hectic world. It worked for her and will work for you! She particularly loves helping our animal companions because for those of us who have them grace our worlds, they are our soul mates.
Join in on the fun!