If your pet could talk, what would s/he say to you?
- I’m nervous
- I’m anxious
- I’m afraid
- I’m stressed by the new baby/new pet/new person in our home
- I’m having digestive issues
- I’m having itchy skin
- I’m having problems with my food
- I’m not happy with my litter box
- Thank you for giving me a home … I love you so much
Sometimes we do not realize that the loving home we provide for our pet is not the healthiest environment. The air in our homes can be up to 5 times more polluted than the air outside. And the emotional energy can be toxic as well.
There are some easy things that you can do to create a healthy non-toxic environment for your pet.
- Use a plant-based all-natural cleaner in your home. Pets walk all over everything, right? And then they lick their paws. So if you’re not willing to lick your cleaners, then a change is needed. This is what I use.
- Remove chemically-filled toxic candles, plug-ins, sprays and aerosols and switch them out to diffuse pet-safe essential oils. I only recommend Young Living essential oils because other brands do not promote their oils to be used with pets.
- Clean bedding and toys in a plant-based all-natural laundry soap. Most “green” laundry products contain harmful ingredients like Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. This is what I use because my cats sleep face down on their blankets.
- Buy organic hand-made toys since too pet toys are made of toxic materials. Our pets put toys in their mouth so any toxins can soak in through the mucous membranes.
- And other recommendations are detailed in my book The Oily Pet.
But what do you do when your dog is constantly anxious, over-reacting to the door bell, barking excessively, or the cat is vomiting or not using the litter box for no medical reason?
We instinctively know that something emotional or energetically is wrong. But we run up the veterinary bills and walk out with no answers. It’s frustrating, right?
These are the questions that I get the most. This is the focus of what I do.
I have loved animals ever since I could walk. As an attorney for the past 26 years (and former prosecuting attorney) I have dedicated my legal career to helping animal victims. I have spent over 20 years volunteering and fostering for animal shelters and rescues. And for a decade my healing business has been focused on helping people and pets transform to an energetically healthier lifestyle.
I understand animals at an intuitive and energetic level. Pets are sensitive to human’s emotions and are highly sensitive to the changes happening to our planet.
This is what I help you understand and empower you with the tools to help your pet.
- Reiki helps your pet relax because a relaxed body can repair and release blocks
- Integrated Energy Therapy releases the emotional issues stored at the cellular level
- Crystals work energetically at the cellular and DNA level and all energy layers
- Essential oils can work rapidly on physical and behavioral imbalances so long as they are pet-safe
If you have a beloved 4-legged family member that is physically or behaviorally struggling, empower yourself by checking out my pet classes below. Your pet will thank you with snuggles and kisses!