A news story caught my eye this week about the full 5G rollout by 2 major cellular phone carriers this month. And not in a good way.
I am the furtherest from a conspiracy theorist. My law school education and attorney career trained me question everything and do my own research ever since I entered a law classroom in August 1990.
When I saw news coverage about the airline industry pushing back on the rollout, all my red flags went up. While the airline industry is looking at it from the perspective that 5G technology may interfere with aircraft electronics, I’m looking at whether it is interfering with us at a cellular and DNA level.
This article from the Karelian Heritage business explains how 5G is different than electro-magnetic frequencies and traditional WiFi. 5G only travels small distances (about 150 meters) which is why there are and will be so many towers. That concerns me.
I read an article last week from a doctor who outlined how humans are far sicker now because of the diseases and ailments that are filling up hospitals that never happened 40 years ago. (I forgot to save it and now can’t find it.) Why is that?
My lawyer brain has been putting these pieces together for years and I don’t like what the puzzle shows. As a society with medical advancements, we should be getting healthier. But we are getting sicker and sicker each year and much of it cannot be explained or prevented.
What’s going on? I don’t know, but I know about vibrational frequencies so I’m looking at health and wellness from that perspective now.
Because I understand energetic vibrational frequencies, and knowing that everything that has ever been created and existed was made up of frequencies, I am concerned what these invisible frequencies are doing to our body at a cellular and DNA level. Is it wearing us down to where we can’t even fight off basic viruses and diseases?
When I read this 2011 report from the World Health Organization International Agency for Research on Cancer labeling radio frequency electromagnetic fields as being possibly carcinogenic, and knowing we now cannot get away from all of the unseen frequencies the surround us 24/7, what can we do?
I am not here to speculate or go down the conspiracy rabbit hole. Instead, I would rather give some recommendations on what I am doing. And I will continue to update this as I research proven techniques.
What does the research say?
For years I have researched ways that we can protect ourselves from unseen frequencies, short of wearing a tin foil hat. There are a LOT of crazy claims being made about products being sold. They may work but I’m not sold on them because claims are made without proof.
And I like proof, not fluff.
- WebMD has an article about Shungite and comes to the conclusion that Shungite is a safe complimentary medical therapy
- This study showed that shielding the body with Shungite decreased the severity of damage produced by high-frequency electromagnetic radiation.
- This study showed that Shungite has an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action against UVB-induced skin damage.
- Fullerenes (naturally found in Shungite) were discovered in 1996 by scientists Robert Curl, Richard Smalley & Harold Kroto and they won the Nobel Prize for Chemistry for their discovery.
- Fullerenes, which are found in shungite, are a type of carbon nanostructure (CNS). CNSs are different physical forms of carbon. According to a 2017 review of studies, CNSs can destroy harmful pathogens. They reportedly work by damaging the cell walls of bacteria and viruses. Additionally, when CNSs interact with microbes, the microbes lose electrons and die. Woah!
- This report describes how Shungite is an oxidatively modified carbon and is an efficient material for removing radionuclides (radioactive nuclides) from water. Another woah!!!
Crystals that are iron- and aluminum-based can help to transmute unseen frequencies into beneficial frequencies. Think of this crystal as a Coat of Armor for your home and body! Iron and Aluminum absorb electromagnetic frequencies and transmute (or harmonize) the energy
Black Tourmaline is pyroelectric which means it transforms one type of energy to another type of energy and polarizes negatively and positively charged atoms. It is also piezoelectric which means it can produce an electrical charge. Without getting too geeky these explain why Black Tourmaline is beneficial for attracting the EMFs and grounding them, and beneficial for protecting our energy field and the energy in our home
Check out this study found that Tourmaline crystals can increase leukocyte functions, white blood cells that are responsible for protecting your body from infection. WOW!
When you connect to the Earth with your bare feet it creates an electron exchange that is anti-inflammatory, calming and de-stressing. There’s quite a bit of science behind this and here’s one study that explains how it works and how it can protect us from degenerative diseases.
We know it works because when we walk on the beach or in the woods we feel calm. When it is too freezing to put your feet on the ground, put essential oils made from trees on the bottom of your feet (like Black Spruce, Blue Spruce, Cedarwood, Cypress or the Grounding blend) and/or hold or wear a calming crystal like Black Tourmaline, Shungite, Blue Lace Agate, or Amethyst.