I recently spent a month polling my essential oil group (The Purrmaste Oils Team) about their favorite essential oil products. I am excited to share their answers with you!
What is your favorite essential oil to smell good?
- Believe = Tanya B. loves this blend because it reminds her of the Pacific Northwest where she used to live. It’s a blend of tree oils (like Balsam Canada, Idaho Blue Spruce, and Frankincense) and floral oils (like Geranium and Ylang Ylang). It’s divine.
- Davana = Erin M. said this oil helps her feel light, free, like a kid again! Did you know that Davana smells different on everyone because it adapts to each person’s chemistry and unique energy? I love that!
- Geranium = Grace B. wears this as perfume. It makes her feel all dressed up for a special occasion even when she’s just going to the grocery store!
- Joy blend = Dee H. wears this everyday because it helps her feel happy. I do, too! Joy combines citrus and floral oils that are known as happy oils. This is one of my favorites.
- Jasmine + Neroli = Sara A. blends these two together and will sometimes add a citrus oil like Tangerine or Grapefruit, or a tree oil like Black Spruce.
- Sacred Mountain blend = Rose H. goes for this blend because it is grounding which brings a smile to her face. This combination of tree oils like Grand Fir, Cedarwood and Black Spruce with the floral oil of Ylang Ylang makes this a team favorite.
What is your favorite essential oil for sleep?
- Frankincense = This was an overwhelming team favorite, especially for topical application on the head to calm the inner chatter. Everyone loves Frank at bedtime.
- Peace & Calming blend = Rose H. loves this blend because Orange and Tangerine calm the mind, and Patchouli and Ylang Ylang bring on a soft sweetness.
- Release blend = Several team members grab this oil when emotions and thoughts keep them awake at night. It’s amazing to release anger and frustration that can disturb sleep. It’s a blend of floral oils, citrus oils, grounding tree oils, and the powerful Blue Tansy oil that energetically kicks negative emotions to the curb.
- Sacred Mountain blend = Margaret S. uses this blend to settle in for the night due to the tree and floral oils.
- Sleepyize blend = Many in the team voted for this blend to diffuse it at bedtime and topically apply to the forehead. It blends calming oils like Lavender, Roman Chamomile, Sacred Frankincense, Tangerine, Rue and Valerian with sweet happy oils like Bergamot and Geranium for sweet dreams.
- Tranquil blend = This roll-on blend of Lavender, Cedarwood, and Roman Chamomile is on my forehead every night to calm my mental to-do list. This is one of my favorites.
What is your favorite essential oil for happiness?
- Christmas Spirit blend = I agree with Susan N. on this one. It’s a blend of Cinnamon Bark, Orange and Spruce is a fan favorite. I could (and sometimes do) diffuser it year-round! This is one of my favorites.
- Citrus Fresh blend + Purification blend = Karen R. blends these two together for a really happy home blend. I never thought of doing that!
- Grapefruit = Sara A. says it goes well with everything, like a little black dress.
- Orange = This was a team favorite. Allyson G. said, “it is definitely a happy oil” and she likes to blend it with Thieves oil blend. Interesting combo, eh?
- Vanilla = Dee H. adds this to Orange oil for a happy diffuser blend and I do that, too. Vanilla with any happy citrus oil is delish!
What is your favorite essential oil for your skin?
- CBE Beauty Boost = I love this at nighttime for a morning youthful glow. The blend of CBD isolate with Rose oil (oh my, skin loves Rose), Tamanu oil and Grapeseed oil does wonders for skin tone, dry skin and reducing fine lines and wrinkles. This is one of my favorites and my skin does not look dry or my age!
- Frankincense = Frank gets around and got the most votes because everyone loves him for skin. As you can tell, Frank is one of our most popular oils because it does so much!
- Mirah Luminous Cleansing Oil = This was a team favorite and I could not agree more. Oil cleanses oil and this will leave your face feeling ultra moisturized but not greasy. The Rose, Sandalwood and Jasmine oils in it are amazing for your skin.
I hope you found the favorites of my Purrmaste Oils Team helpful. In the comments I would love to know what are your favorites in these 4 categories?