Recently my essential oil group spent a month focusing on how to shift from a negative to a positive mindset. Our inner feelings and beliefs dominate our mindset. When we can identify the underlying feeling or belief, we can then start the shift from a negative to positive mindset.
These are some of our favorite essential oils and crystals to help us shift.
We live in a world with a lot of noise and information overload. It can be so much that we feel smothered and weighed down which can create apathy and numbness. These are our favorites:
- Magnify Your Purpose blend = Overwhelm can set in when you have lost your purpose. Smell this oil and let it get you back on track with your purpose.
- Motivation blend = This was a team favorite and the name says it all! When you smell it or diffuse it, you will be amazed at what you get done.
- Sacred Mountain blend = When you can calm and ground yourself, you can begin to re-energize and move out of the mindset of overwhelm.
- Crystals I love for motivation are Celestite (helps calm when overwhelmed), Clear Quartz (amplifies your energy field simply by holding it) and Stellar Beam (Dog Tooth) Calcite (very high vibrational energy to get moving).
Worry and fear are feelings of scarcity, lack, disempowerment, panic, and despair. All you are doing is traumatizing yourself about something in the future that has not and likely will not happen. Worry stores in the stomach as powerlessness and fear stores in the kidneys. These emotions will lower you in to a frequency where dis-ease can take root. So don’t go there! These are our favorites:
- Valor blend = When we worry and are consumed with fear, we simply need to find our confidence and courage. Valor helps to shift your energy to get back on track.
- Abundance blend = Abundance is an energy and mindset. It is about shifting to see all that you have in your life and that your glass is overflowing! When you see that, fear and worry melt away.
- Present Time blend = When you are present, everything is perfect in that moment. Do not let your mindset get stuck in the past or worried and afraid of the future. This is a very calming blend that really helps to focus on being present.
- Crystals I love for courage are Black Tourmaline (grounding and strength), Celestite (releases negative patterns of fear and worry) and Dumortierite (calming strength and courage).
Have you felt a lot of anger floating around in the air? Sometimes the anger that gets into our energy is actually not our own. But it still can still cause havoc in our body. Anger stores itself in our liver, and resentment in the spleen. When anger is not processed it can result in bitterness, intolerance, and settle into resentment … more toxic emotions for our poor body to deal with. These are our favorites:
- Release blend = When you are ready to let go of toxic feelings and mindset. Topically apply over your liver and then deeply inhale it while saying “I release all negativity from body, mind and spirit”.
- Forgiveness blend = As Mark Twain said, “”Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.” Forgiveness is beautiful once you find it. When you smell this blend it can bring you into a higher awareness and vibrational frequency to the point where you can let go and move on. Topically apply over your heart and then deeply inhale while saying “I am thankful for life’s experiences and the lessons they teach.”
- Humility blend = Humility is the step after forgiveness so that we can learn and transform. It keeps you sweet and strong no matter what is happening around you.
- Crystals I love for forgiveness are Blue Lace Agate (calming), Rose Quartz (forgiving) and Rutilated Quartz (let go of the past hurts).
Did you know that the remedy to loneliness is self-love? Lack of self-love can come from unresolved grief and when grief is not processed and released it can lead to depression. When you are comfortable hanging out with yourself, your thoughts, and engaging in self-care and personal development during isolation, you are less likely to feel lonely. These are our favorites:
- Frankincense = Simply smelling this oil can get your energy moving. It is my favorite when missing a person, pet or lifestyle, to restore faith, to ground and uplift. It is also soothing for moments of unworthiness and loneliness.
- White Angelica blend = You will want to slather all over yourself (your pets). I call it the Wrapped-In-A-Warm-Blanket Oil and the All-Is-Well oil. It is like being wrapped in love. It feels protective so that you do not feel the need to isolate. I love to use it with abused and shelter pets.
- Hope blend = Hope is a good start with when it comes to deep emotional healing. Because other than love, we all need hope. When you combine the energy of Melissa for those who are highly sensitive with the deep grounding and empowerment of Juniper, Myrrh and Black Spruce, you find Hope! It is my go-to for deep emotions that need to be released. It will help you keep moving forward one day at a time.
- Crystals I love for self-love are Citrine (happy vibe crystal), Lepidolite (contains lithium to pull out of grief and sadness) and Rose Quartz (self-love).
And always remember … Change the way you look at things, and the things you look at change.