If you have been following me on Facebook, you may have seen that I had the glorious experience of attending the Hay House I Can Do It Conference in DC last weekend. It was 2-1/2 days (long days) filled with inspirational keynotes, presentations, mingling with 4000 kindred spirits and stimulating the economy with all of the vendors there. Yes healing clients, I did get the Amethyst BioMat and cannot wait for it to arrive!
I listened to some of my personal gurus speak, including Wayne Dyer, Gregg Braden, Doreen Virtue, Carolyn Myss, Louise Hay, Cheryl Richardson, John Holland, and many more. Several of them were available to sign their books (and yes, I lugged around a bag full of books for them to sign). Some were conversational and truly engaged with each person while signing books. Gregg Braden was like that (love him!!!!).
Here are some of the highlights from the speakers:
- There was a theme amongst many speakers that we need to eat healthy and have healthy bodies because toxic bodies can block manifesting what you want. They are totally right because the body, mind, and spirit work that we all should do first involves getting the body ready to handle energetic and spiritual shifts. Donna Gates (author of The Body Ecology Diet, which I have tried) really drove the point home. Americans, cut out the sugar and gluten and start adding in fermented foods.
- Wayne Dyer shared a story about how his young daughter had a physical ailment. At night, she would talk to the issue, send it love and encourage it to move on. And sure enough, it moved on. So with situations that we don’t want, send it love (for teaching you something) and then send it on. He also spent time talking about self-actualization and that we should manifest not what we want, but manifest who we are instead. When we behave the way the Masters do (divine love), the Universe/Source recognizes that vibration and we can attract miracles. But if the ego/fear prevails, Source does not see it and we do not attract who we are. Aaahhh, don’t ya love that? He talked about his new book “Wishes Fulfilled” and beautifully explained how we are all from God/Source and, therefore, we are God/Source. I wish I could explain it the way he did. So just get the book and you’ll understand.
- Louise Hay and Cheryl Richardson talked about how we awaken each day will set our day in motion and shared these 5 tips: (1) Stop all criticism of yourself and others; (2) Forgive yourself and others; (3) Don’t scare yourself with your thoughts; (4) Be gentle, kind and patient with yourself; and (5) Be kind to your mind. I will blog more about this soon.
- Carolyn Myss blew my mind. I don’t even know where to start, so I may save her experience for a blog dedicated to her talk. But this is how she started her talk: “We are experiencing the most pivotal change in civilization since the beginning of time. Every aspect of life is going through a change. As such, we have to be awake.” I get goosebumps just typing that. Are you AWAKE? 🙂
- Doreen Virtue was everything I knew she would be …. celestial! She said that no other city on the planet has as many celestial beings hovering above (angels, guides, archangels, extra-terrestrials) than DC does. That’s how much help we need. She shared that 2012 is like noon; the shadows are short but dark, so that is why we are seeing so much war, violence and catastrophic change. But we are shifting away from that. She discussed our body’s health and said that the angels are asking all of us to do a massive detox so that we can hear them better. They are giving us guidance, but most cannot hear.
- Brian Weiss did a group regression that was nothing short of miraculous. Not only did I regress to a time in this lifetime, but I regressed to a past life that I had previously not known about. I had a physical reaction to the regression (which told me it was working) and was able to reprogram some events.
- Gregg Braden was dynamic and explained how we are coming out of a 5,000 year pattern of extreme violence and heading in to a more peaceful time. So hang on folks!
- John Holland was brilliant and was able to share messages from those who have passed on with amazing accuracy. It was spooky and amazing.
- And there were others!
I left that conference feeling so invincible and really knowing that if something is not a positive influence in my life, it needs to be let go. The Universe is giving us all the space to do that; but some people see it as tragedy and trauma while we should see it as moving into the new energy and who we really are (self-actualization). I was physically and energetically revitalized, yet exhausted (because the evening sessions lasted until 10pm).
I am truly not the same person as when I went in to the conference. As with any energy work, it begins to work immediately and will continue to work until things shift. In particular with regressions, when you go back in time to energetically change events, it is a domino effect of change that will begin to wash over your life. So needless to say, it has been a little challenging integrating back in to my daily life. Change is coming for me as a result of the work done at the conference and I’m really energized to see how it plays out. Because as the conference says …. I Can Do It!
Stay tuned for more blogging and sharing more details of what the speakers said about how our energy is shifting! It’s exciting stuff folks!
All my best,
Join in on our conversations!