Quick … what is the first thought that came into your mind when you read this title? Be honest and post it in the comment section below before you think about it too much.
Was it My Guardian Angel has it easy peasy because I’m so intuitive, open and willing to be guided. Or was it more like I need to give some battle pay to my Guardian Angel because even though I wish for many things, I subconsciously fear change and I dig my heals in the ground every step of the way.
We all have a guardian angel, and some of us have many. What do you think it is like to be your guardian angel? If you are like most people, did any of these words come to mind: difficult, challenging, stubborn, won’t listen, won’t move? For years, I know that I was a difficult subject for my guardian angels. I have several guardian angels, each have names, and many are animals. They have come to me at various times over the years through dreams or by having their name/message come into my mind. When that happens, I know they were talking loudly to get my attention. Guardian angels generally talk softly to us … in whispers. And if we can tune out the chaos that surrounds us, settle down into some quiet time, and talk to them, you will be amazed at what guidance you receive.
If we listen to our guardian angels:
- we would have peace
- we would have perfect guidance at all times
- we would be in the right place, the right job, the right relationships at the right time (check out this great article from Doreen Virtue on How to Meet your Soulmate’s Guardian Angels)
- we would have a smoother life and would handle bumps and roadblocks with more faith and grace
- we would have balanced and vital physical and emotional health
- we would have courage to take a leap of faith and know that all would be well
- and we would have faith in knowing that no matter what storm you are in, sunshine is just on the other side
When we don’t listen to our guardian angels:
- we are stressed
- we are physically and emotionally ill
- we are question every decision
- we hold ourselves back from change
- we talk ourselves out of that perfect job, home, relationship
- we question everything
- and we go through life with fear and uncertainty
Now which life would you rather lead? One with guardian angel guidance or not?
Several years ago, after I became an Integrated Energy Therapy Master- Instructor (which is all about angelic healing), I found myself talking to angels all of the time. When I travel, I talk to Archangel Michael for protection and Archangel Gabriel to get me easily to where I need to be. There are dozens of angels that I frequently converse with, even starting the day by asking What would you like me to do today? And when I give myself even just a minute to close my eyes, breathe deeply, and listen … I always get an answer.
Since doing this, my life has been divinely guided. And while everything is not perfect and rosey 24/7 (because sometimes I fall back into the pattern of not listening), I can say that when I talk to my guardian angels, listen for their guidance and heed it, life is so much better and I have little, if any, fear.
So how to the angels talk to me? It comes to me as:
- a thought that crosses my mind
- an idea to do or create something
- an image of a person, pet or place
- a definitive yes or no in my mind when I ask a question
- a strong feeling in my body (usually my stomach) when I meet someone or I’m asked to do something
- seeing outward messages (like license plates, business signs, formations in the clouds, pennies or feathers on the ground)
- through working with oracle card decks
- and through this divine oil blend from Young Living called White Angelica
If you wonder who your guardian angels are, simply ask and then get quiet to hear the answer. You won’t lose anything by talking to your angels and you can do it privately. What do you have to lose?
What angels do you talk to frequently? Post me a comment below!
P.S. Want to learn more about the angelic healing that I mentioned above, then click here because I have IET classes forming right now in Lansing, MI!
About Allie Phillips: