Each year a word comes to me that I know will play a big part in how my year unfolds. It is a word to inspire me and keep me focused. It is a word that just comes to me intuitively. So how do you pick a word? Check out this blog from a year ago where I explain the process.
My word for 2013 was expansion and WOW did I expand with loads of new classes and writing. It was exhausting and exhilarating! For 2014 it was balance because I was working way too much (12-14 hour days) and it was zapping my creativity. I can say that I achieved balance by the end of the year. And for 2015 I feel that the word is not just for me but is for everyone. That word is movement!
What does movement mean? The messages that have come to me are saying that movement in 2015 is about:
- moving to a new home, a new city, or a new state;
- moving to a new job or an entirely new career (taking that leap of faith to start that passion career);
- moving into healthy relationships;
- moving in the form of exercise or a better physical movement plan that you will stick to throughout the year;
- moving towards a more organized life;
- moving towards having solid goals that you actually achieve in 2015;
- moving into a heart-centered life;
- moving along your soul path;
- moving along in your spiritual practice;
- moving your beliefs to where they support rather than hinder;
- moving your actions to where you listen to your intuition, are present to see messages, and then take inspired action; and
- moving into alignment of all that you are, away from fear and to what you are on this Earth to do.
Movement is a loaded word; depending on where you are on this path called life, it could involve one or more of these movements. In speaking with many of my friends, colleagues and clients, I feel that everyone is going to go through a movement in 2015. I do not believe that this will be a shakeup that has everyone feeling anxious and disconnected like in recent years; instead, it will be a shift in the reality beneath your feet to nudge you in the direction you need to go. The movement will feel right even if there are no outward signs that say “go this way.”
For me, movement is already happening and it is so freaking exciting I can barely sit still! I am filled with enormous energy to get things in place and I am taking bold steps because it feels right. And when you feel excited with those I can do anything emotions, the Universe begins to dramatically line things up.
As I say to so many people:
You’re at A and you want to get to Z. You do not need to know specifically what to do from B to Y. All you need to know is the next step to take. After that, you will receive the next step, and the next step, and so on. These steps come in the form of intuition (hey, do this!), messages (like the church sign that said “You need to meditate!”), signals (a serendipitous happening that has meaning, even in the form of a Facebook post that is inspiring). When you are inspired and it feels right, snuff out the fear voice and take the step. When you look back in 6 or 12 months, you will be amazed how far you have come.
If you are satisfied with every aspect of your life, then you can ignore this. If not, think about what movement needs to or must happen in your life in 2015 to get you to where you want to be. Then think of another word that is personal to you and add that in.
If you want help in debriefing 2014 to see what worked and did not work, and setting goals for 2015 and sticking to them, join my free private Facebook page. A group of us will be working through Leonie’s Shining Life & Biz 2015 workbooks! All you have to do is purchase one or both workbooks (this is an affiliate link), send me an email and I will add you to the group! It will be a great way to kick off 2015 and I will support you to stay on target all year!
Wishing you a glorious 2015 full of positive movement!
About Allie Phillips: